View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 10:49 AM
LawnSite Member

An awesome pond!

I just got a call from a lady who just had a pond installed a week ago from a local landscaper. She had some concerns about the way it looked and that the water was dirty. So I went out to her house and this what i found. Needless to say my my ears started to have steam come out of them and I started shaking my head. She called me later in the day and asked for my honest opinion. I took a second to respond so I could let her down easy but the steam started flowing again and I simple said "I hope you havent paid him yet". She said yes she did and that and that it was $2000.00. At this point I was rolling my eyes and steamimg and ask if he has every built a pond before and she said that he said he has built many of them. Wow was all I could say. She asked what she needed to do and i said to call him and have him demo it and start over because it was all wrong. After explaining for an hour on the phone what she needed she calls the guy and tells him what she wants and he started arguing with her about it lol.. Needless to say im probably gona be the one that fixes it and just pisses me off that this idot just ripped her off. "If you dont know how to do it then dont it only makes you look bad as company if you are passing of crap as quality work"
Attached Images

Page generated in 0.04469 seconds with 8 queries