View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 09:23 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
Mike your like my wife twisting this onto me. Its not going to work hear. I can't answer your deflective questions because their is no context to them. I am not hear to make you feel better about yourself I would try but you are defensive in nature. You asked a question on a open forum and I answered. You are clearly wrestling with this issue and given the strong defensive nature of all your responses it is clear you have already chosen a path. Why do you feel a need to defend your business decisions. you should be beyond this.
Still,

I was attempting to get a rise out of you. No disrespect intended but I think if you follow my post and the last couple you will see I was indeed turning and twisting your words trying to see what other LCO's would do in this situation. NOthing more nothing less, just a little fun.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03983 seconds with 7 queries