View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoctor View Post
In many cases, it gets the person exactly what they deserve. Nothing offends me more than when I see the following when I get to a client's property and they are price shopping:expensive car, parking pass for the most expensive private golf course in the state, and the parking pass for a private school. In the mean time, they are acting like I am too expensive. Trying to chop a professional gets them Pablo or Ernesto.
I had 2 different people on the same street last year approach me because they wanted me to do work on their property. Both lived in 1M+ homes and acted like hotshots. I was too expensive though compared to the Latinos they went to pick up for the day and paid 8-10/hr. One of the people wanted me to work for 15/hr and the other person actually lied to me and said they used an lco when they actually picked up a guy from the labor pool and had him use their electric trimmers to trim a hedgerow of seagrape. Both of these people acted like big hotshots and they are probably in debt up to their eyes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03862 seconds with 7 queries