View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am familiar with where Seneca Falls is, obviously because of the land fill. I figure we are roughly 2.5 -3.0 hours apart.

That Christmas Light University, forget it, I can not get over some of the stupid sh!t he does and says on there.

When I did it - will be my 3rd yr, I looked at them all really hard. I ended up goig with HBL. Mike just won me over, and no stupid franchise fees. When I went out for the free training, I also stopped at the other manufacturer in Omaha, and hands down, comparatively in my opinion, HBL just simply has the best product. I had an issue last year with a warranty, they over-nighted the product to me from the factory in China. According to the shipping info it left on thanksgiving, and the fed ex truck pulled up out front 0803 Black Friday morning. There is not enough good I can say about the staff at HBL, and I am not one of the guys that buys tens of thousands a year, just a small time guy, but I get treated like a big company. I buy 99% through HBL, pricing and quality, not in that order. I do have others I deal with as well.

I am in the final stages of arranging the direct mail campaign which I do through HBL and will have roughly 5000 post cards going out at three different times for around 3k.

If you wanna shoot me a pm, I will be more than happy to share more in fo with ya.
2000 Cat 312B
2000 Cat 304 CCR
2000 Hyundai H70
2012 Scag V Ride
2009 Ferris IS3100 z
Brown Bed Edger
Multiple trailers, hand tools and smaller stuff
A son to teach the value of life, business and honor

Page generated in 0.04024 seconds with 7 queries