View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 11:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am completely able to handle, take responsibility, and all of the income... but this still isn't what I asked. I've done research, gotten a college degree in horticulture, invested $100,000, and have several systems fixed and installed that provide good coverage and water usage... I'm not an amateur Wet Boots I know what I'm doing and I know where I'll be in the next 10 years. I'm looking to compare several informative posts about what a business owner provides a client during the winter to help the system last longer. This way I can be more competitive and informative in the marketplace. I'm trying to learn more every day and you put it down instead of answer questions. I'm done with you Wet Boots. Never comment on my posts again unless you actually look at the initial question. You could have just stated your technique in 200 words or less, but you decided to make multiple posts so that you can get out our your 30,000+ post numbers. Its kind of sad; either answer questions, or leave the forum.

You're winters are a lot colder than ours too, and soil softer during spring and summer--you probably only pull pipe. How about this Wet Boots, just don't post any more posts that don't answer my question and keep to your zone when questions also state their zones. Things are different state to state and I'll never work in your area.

How damn hard is it to state your technique and what you do?

This industry is screwed if people don't share information.

You have a young EDUCATED dude asking a question, and you say everything except for your answer to the question. Market research is a nation wide task (your input could be beneficial to more than just me, this post may be read 4 or more years from now, and people are going to see how unwilling you are to provide good information--that is if your still alive or working in the business based on the old school soundtracks you posted first), and you tell me even more of how NYC folks are nothing complete D*cks and A holes. Thanks for wasting my time on my keyboard Wet Boots. You know, your not the only one with wet boots...don't act like the king, because there is no king here.

25 years old 7 years in business ownership

Page generated in 0.04426 seconds with 7 queries