Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:02 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Gardens View Post
So, in person, the job looks great. The homeowners are happy and that's all that matters.

I choose my plantings and spacing to allow a little room for the HO to piddle around with. She likes to do some gardening, and I'll I was trying to do is give her a good start.

I got the mulch down today before it started raining. Then I took pics after the rain. While I was there I was able to observe the function of my french drain and I couldn't be happier. In one pic is a puddle, and at the right edge you could see the water hit it and disappeared. The main source of the water was from the driveway, so there was a lot and the trench absorbed it with ease.

The other pic of the pipe is the outlet, ten minutes later and it was flowing twice as much.

Yes, we decided not to continue the last course on the wall. I really wanted to to help hid the downspout, but they were happy. If you were there in person it doesn't look bad at all.

The Easter Island guy was made by a local man, and I'm not sure if he is still around or not. The HO bought it 3 years ago, and I gave him a good home.

Attachment 149511

Attachment 149512

Attachment 149513

Attachment 149514
Say no mortar?
The grade is all wrong looks like all the water is going to run towards garage instead away from thing going make problem with seal plate

Page generated in 0.03132 seconds with 7 queries