View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by txirrigation View Post
No I said you never know what inspector your going to get, I do install per the most strict inspectors standards. And this inspecter will fail you for one drop.
Yea .... OK Bud.

Quote:
Honestly though, if you really believe some of this stuff you type you need to get back out in the field for some real world experience. 3-4 people have confirmed that you must run MPRs longer to get a good result, yet you still are standing on your soap box.
Longer than what .... sprays? They would be right .... you do need to run them longer than sprays .... but that is not the case with most rotor nozzles that would be using in place of the MPR. However, I will return the insult and say if you believe some of the stuff you write, then like Pete, you have no business managing or designing irrigation.

Quote:
It is nothing personal, I read some of the stuff you write and learn from it.
You started this crap right from the first response to my first post. My response to this is, don't dish it out unless you are prepared to get it in return.

Quote:
I agree that an MPR 3000 will get a better matched pattern than a rotor with a 2 nozzle in a CONTROLLED enviroment. For some reason when they get in the ground they do not seem to be cutting the mustard.
And of course you have audit data to back this up?

Quote:
Mainly the claim that they do better in the wind than a rotor is what I can't believe. They may not be misting, but they dont push through the wind like a rotor.
Again .... do you have field data to back this up?

You have made claims here about other people's qualifications and experience, then present feelings and hunches as if they are fact. Is this how a professional should act on a public forum .... or at all?

My comments here are backed by considerable experience with these products (despite your lame attempts to suggest otherwise) and by georeferenced catch can and soil moisture data ..... not hunches, feelings and supposition.

Page generated in 0.04743 seconds with 7 queries