View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpsystems View Post
The bottom line is we need green grass, turf, whatever you wanna call it.
Yea ... so just water the f'n shiit out of it .... because water is cheap and plentiful and no irrigator really gives a damn about managing soils or plants properly ... let alone irrigation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpsystems View Post
There's people on this forum that think what's good here, is great there! I have been there, and now, am trying this. I know what works in my climate and if that means a single stream putting out water and overspraying into the street.........oh well... I have no complaints of spraying Smith Mountain Lake water on the streets, docks, walkways, hardscapes......cause there grass is green........if you must conserve...than do it. But dont tell another irrigator how charts work when you dont know the area. When a job plan is given to me....I bid after I see and visit job...Paper and irrigation are two different birds..........I am planning on going out for a three day swordfishing trip and would love kiril to pm me to come.......go Hokies!
Funny .... I have lived in NC ... but I guess I don't know the area, and for some reason water that comes out of a nozzle in NC is different than water that comes out of a nozzle in CA.

Page generated in 0.03586 seconds with 7 queries