View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:53 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemelo216 View Post
yes you can design a decent website yourself using something like godaddy or similar produts. I did that initially, and it was fine, but as the web becomes more and more widely used form of marketing, I believe it is important to have a high quality website built for you. Yes it does cost a good amount of money, but its well worth it in my opinion. People want convience these days, so every bit of marketing we do, we display the website in which they can request quotes right there.

Nothing wrong with use godaddy just because it's cheap, it's simple but it depends on what pacakges you choose and I am still learning. The website itself doesn't show your work, your work pictures is what shows who you are. People want simple sites that are'nt jammed with crap. Look at the method of Google.com and Facebook.com very simply and people like that versus clutter and other tacky stuff.

"Money & Power leads to Greed and usually ends with Corruption."

" I don't blame our industry to be looked down at because most of the people either couldn't keep a stable job or were criminals."

" A LEADER will always have more haters than a FOLLOWER."

Page generated in 0.03909 seconds with 7 queries