View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:03 AM
SoCalLandscapeMgmt SoCalLandscapeMgmt is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 1,637
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
How do YOU connect wires to the valves? Gold "platted" terminal strip?
They're called Dri-Splice... maybe you've heard of them!
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04033 seconds with 8 queries