View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:47 PM
WalkGood WalkGood is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,910
Originally Posted by SoCalLandscapeMgmt View Post
They're called Dri-Splice... maybe you've heard of them!
I use these wire nuts.

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03985 seconds with 8 queries