View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 08:41 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lier or not we can help you

Hey dude like I said before we are here to help you just have to be straigth with us. You see how you got us thinking if you are legit, I bet your customers are wondering the samething. I would bet to venture that you are trying your best to do the right thing with your customers but it is too late cause now you see that you have way under bidded your accounts and now you wan to raise the price yes I would say you took advantage of the situation you have with all your assests and know that you found out that you lowballed you accounts you want to up the annie. I mean you even said in one of your post that you want to underbid your competition. With all your capital coming in I guess you can stand to loose some money. I know you can you can use it as a tax write off cause you for sure are not making no money. Another thing all that equipment just sitting around and you only have three crews!!!! Shame on you!! It sounds to me like you don't know how to run a company, but then that's what I gather just reading your post. Or you can be a some person that has nothing better to do than to try to get attention. In any which way it is we are here to help those that want to help themselves in this business. We share each others ideas and downfalls and everything under the sun that has to do with Lawn Care Services. So if you are just here to tell lies and Bull with us you are wasting your time. I hope that you are legit and do hope you can explain to your customers why you have to go up on your prices and hopefully you don't get a bad reputation as a BAIT AND SWITCH, becuase in my eyes that's what you have done and your kind give us a bad rap. I 'm glad to have people like you out there cause every time I make my deposit at my bank I thank God for his Blessing. I Hope that in your future endevors you have some good luck and one Lawn Professional to another BE HONEST MAN!!!!! GOD SPEED

Page generated in 0.04932 seconds with 7 queries