View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobaum View Post
I have to admit after almost a week using the g6 blades on my 60'' Grandstand, they don't have the lift like the standard notched high lifts and leave a couple stranglers here an their,but they mulch much better (no mulch kit) finer grass being discharged i still like them, "but I really wish they had more lift..."

P.S. Still trying to find those bushing for my PHAZER? I looked at the above mentioned website, I'll keep looking.
I have an very old Snapper Pro 36" with a deck designed by Dinosaurs,so there are no bragging rights to using modern technology here and after installing the G6s I can literally watch the grass being sucked up in under my deck from 2" away in comparison to the Ferris Hi-lifts I was using. I honestly find it hard to believe that some of you having to second cut for that quality cut or find the clipping sizes still remain normal or leave stranglers hanging , as I'm experiencing just the opposite. The only faults I have of this blade is it's sheer mass weight. Maybe some of the more experienced hands can shed some light on this or the Factory Rep but so far these blades for now have won me over.

Last edited by Snapper Jack; 08-24-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Page generated in 0.04839 seconds with 7 queries