View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble1 View Post
just watched the turfco video on there site, I didnt see any plugs actually being pulled. Even when the camera was zoomed in, I saw very little dirt flying. Maybe we could get a better picture on that. I demoed a ls walk behind without any weight it turned nice but the dealer didnt have the weight bar in so it might change how it handles, not sur ethough. Anyone else know if it changes how it steers w/ weight.
American lawn "Larry" has a video he will send you of these units in operation and I think possibly the plugr 855 in there as well. I have not seen it yet. I remember he said the plugr pulled deeper and more plugs but he preferred ease of use of the Xt5....?

I own the older plugr 850 hydro and a LS 2010 WB and I prefer the plugr hands down due to 75% more plugs and I frankly find it easier to maneuver with the exception of the reverse aeration feature on the LS. Plugr aeration width is also wider.

There are some tips and tricks on.operating a plugr that are not picked up until some.hours are put on the machine.

The way reciprocating aerator pull plugs is dramatic compared to the passive action of rolling tines. Plugs are more likely to be poped up to the surface of.the grass blades in.dense.turf for an even more stunning contrast to a rolling tine machine. And it pull more plugs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04366 seconds with 7 queries