View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 04:12 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact Rototilling View Post
American lawn "Larry" has a video he will send you of these units in operation and I think possibly the plugr 855 in there as well. I have not seen it yet. I remember he said the plugr pulled deeper and more plugs but he preferred ease of use of the Xt5....?

I own the older plugr 850 hydro and a LS 2010 WB and I prefer the plugr hands down due to 75% more plugs and I frankly find it easier to maneuver with the exception of the reverse aeration feature on the LS. Plugr aeration width is also wider.

There are some tips and tricks on.operating a plugr that are not picked up until some.hours are put on the machine.

Exact... I'm not being a dink but I'm not sure if Larry states he can throw frisbies while riding his t3000 more or you talking about the 75 percent more plugs from your plugger's. You guys sure love your particular machines.

The way reciprocating aerator pull plugs is dramatic compared to the passive action of rolling tines. Plugs are more likely to be poped up to the surface of.the grass blades in.dense.turf for an even more stunning contrast to a rolling tine machine. And it pull more plugs.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03967 seconds with 7 queries