View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member
@ReddensLawnCare, thanks for lenthy reply reallly appreciated your response. Sure made me feel better about my little mowing opperation. You're right I mow those property's for $35, now most of you will think that this is lowballing, I'm not gonna deny it, it's pretty much lowballing. Anyways I still make a good profit after i take off gas,equipment cost, and insurance so im not complaining. I do have to say tho every lawn that i get from now on I will start charging at least $45. Anyways lots of you said stay in school, and dont worry my parents and I my self will make sure that I stay in school. Im thinking about taking either business that way if i dont like the landscaping/mowing business i also have a genereal education in business and can find a job in a different line of work. On the other hand i really like what im doing right now and would love to own my own company and get an education in agriculture or landscape design. But hey ive got a couple years to decide to so not to worried about it right.

Just wanna say thanks so much guys for all the responses, it just really shows how good of a community this forum has and how one can learn from this forum!
2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4
7x10 Pequea trailer
09 Exmark Lazer Z 60"
Stihl FS 90R
Stihl FS 90R with brush bladde
Stihl BR550 back pack blower.
Stihl 81R Hedge Trimmer
Plus miscellaneous equipment

Solo Operation
Picture Thread
Page generated in 0.03949 seconds with 8 queries