Thread: Role Call!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:45 AM
LawnSite Member

"I would like to know more about the lighting contractors who participate in this forum and I would also like to know more about those who are less involved but still come here regularly."

1: Who are you? Steve Atkinson

2: Where are you from? El Dorado, CA (right in the middle of Gold Country!)

3: How long in the biz? 17 years landscape and lighting contractor, 9 years selling for Nightscaping, now 2 years independent rep selling for Brilliance LED and Simply Automated.

4: Individual Specialty? Good lighting mechanic, but always learning more about the biz, thanks to you all.

5: Largest Job Installed? Worked with my good friend, the late Bill Goddard, on an 80-acre estate in Lodi, CA. This place was fabulous, lighting everywhere, had its own lake, massive water features, expansive landscape, and even its own working RAILROAD. Owner is a train buff and built his own roundhouse and turntable for the layout!

6: Most fun you ever had on a job? Had to be working with Bill. He had another job in Stockton, CA that he won a couple of awards for. The landscape was over $2M, and the client completely trusted him with everything that was not building the house. Wish we all had clients like that!

Page generated in 0.04548 seconds with 7 queries