View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metro36 View Post
Looks pretty sweet. Have you tried the leaf loader yet? I just bought the same one but electric start. I cant wait to try it out.
i used it all last year. Didnt really buy into the huge ratio of shredded leaves because when dumping they are all pretty solid, if not 1/2 the size, not 16 times smaller like billy goat represents.

I really wish i got the electric start as its a pain in the ass to start from an awkward angle and starting it so many times in the day.

You will love it if you:
1) Make zero to no extra length in discharge chuts(i found that the longer the shoot at the exhaust end of the 7" diameter exhaust elbow they give you, the better you will be. I had a ton of clogs last year right after the green tubing and this year i am having the tube go right into the truck with no tubular extension after the elboy)
2) Make sure you are running at full power and your throttle and governer are tuned right. Last year i was running it at about half throttle for 2 weeks and almost returned it.
3) Make sure you clean the air filter once a day with compressed air. Leaves fly everywhere if they are dry
4) Make sure your box that your loading in has proper ventilation and is big enough so you dont do one clean up and have to dump.

Insured and Licensed

Last edited by DLONGLANDSCAPING; 09-30-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Page generated in 0.03787 seconds with 7 queries