View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 09:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metro36 View Post
Dlong, I took your advice and brought my dump trailer up to the local welder. He is going to make me a mount so the loader will blow directly into the leaf box without any extra hoses. Should be ready in the next few days, then I will just have to build the box.

Looks like a nice enclosed. The guy I used to work for had a similar one. His was like 7.5x 16 I think. It was nice having everything right there with you. I am hoping to get a 7x14 or 16 for my self next year.
You didnt have to get anything welded, my mount was all wood last year and only cost 10 bucks. I guess metal will be better but put rubber pucks under the loader for anti vibration. I used rubber washing sink plugs from home depot last year, they are about 1/2 thick and around 3" wide, i drilled a hole right in the middle of them and put them between the mount and the loader, the trailer didnt even vibrate with them installed. Not neccisary but very helpful.

I was thinking all these pictures would get more comments. guess my work isnt too great. Haha. More people are interested in equiopment than work on here.

Insured and Licensed

Page generated in 0.03873 seconds with 7 queries