View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:10 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLONGLANDSCAPING View Post
You didnt have to get anything welded, my mount was all wood last year and only cost 10 bucks. I guess metal will be better but put rubber pucks under the loader for anti vibration. I used rubber washing sink plugs from home depot last year, they are about 1/2 thick and around 3" wide, i drilled a hole right in the middle of them and put them between the mount and the loader, the trailer didnt even vibrate with them installed. Not neccisary but very helpful.

I was thinking all these pictures would get more comments. guess my work isnt too great. Haha. More people are interested in equiopment than work on here.
I had to have a mount made up because I needed to have access to the hydraulics on my dump trailer. The loader is attached to the bed and hangs over the box that holds the hydraulics. If I was mounting it on the open trailer I would have no problem but I don't have a dump truck yet, only my dump trailer.

Don't worry. You do nice work. People on here are defiantly more interested in the equipment. Last time I posted work pictures I didn't get many comments.

Page generated in 0.04114 seconds with 7 queries