View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 02:02 AM
LawnSite Member

Dentist Office Install

I am a full-time NC State Undergraduate student in the 4-year Turf management program. I own a landscaping co in the N. Raleigh area with over 125 active clients. I have been bidding on commercial jobs now for alittle over a year now that I have a large residential base (while attending college). Anyways, I finally landed a project that involved a dentist office near downtown Raleigh in the historic area. This was a remodel of a 100 year old house that was to be converted into a dentist office. My employees / fraternity brothers helped me to complete the job, of all the landscaping that was designed by the city of Raleigh, as the base requirements. From the original plans we have also done additional installations in a phase process. This was a good weeks worth of work for us as I learned to install for commercial properties and how to expand in the commercial world as well. I have used mini track skid steers before on residential sod jobs but this was one job that required more effort and time. This install was nearly 2 years ago now, and currently I am 21 years old, growing the business at and average of 30% each year, now doing more and more commercial work!
-Ryan Walsh
Attached Images

Page generated in 0.05047 seconds with 8 queries