View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

no trailer for me this year, but with snow coming up on us shortly, I am considering buying another 97 f350 7.3 diesel 4x4. The truck was a cab and chassis dually, one owner, well maintained, includes fisher 9ft minute mount plow which has been sand blasted and repainted, it has 160,000 on it, fair condition, it has a 9ft dumping flat bed that currently doesn't dump due to needing a new motor, which is relatively cheap. (3-400) and 2 new front tires and the truck has the xl package, and needs to have the glowplugs cycled twice to start normally otherwise it cranks for an extra 5 or 6 seconds
anyways I can get the truck for 3600 which I figure is like getting the plow for 2,000 and the truck for 1600, and I can put the plow on my other f350 if something happens to my other truck, and If few things go my way, I should have 5-8 smaller commercial lots for plowing like around $150-300 per push per lot plus another 10-15 driveways, so I figured a back up truck wouldn't be a bad idea....especially at this price. what do you guys think?

Page generated in 0.03825 seconds with 7 queries