View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JContracting View Post
I'm in a similar position as you with the coming from having nothing and building a fortune starting with landscaping. Next step is a business venture I'm starting with a very good friend of mine in 2012 that will be more towards construction & excavating and eventually motocross track design & construction and who knows from there. There is no limit to what you can do.

As for the baseball thing, I guess you just live and learn. You could have gotten hurt playing and ended that career and instead you chose to build a business, mistake? I'd think not. But that's my opinion.

If you're looking for a great hobby that would allow you to forget everything. Buy a dirtbike and riding gear and start riding/racing. Nothing in the world can describe the feeling of being 4th gear wide open on a 450 4-stroke up a hill to hit a 110ft triple at the top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGbJz6XGZso
Not my vid but explains it.

But after reading about your business I'm thoroughly impressed, especially that you're only 22, I'm 20 btw.

Thanks for. The kudos, i would love to set up another businness venture, i love construction and everything to do with carpentry, i do it more as a hobby for family and friends doing gaarage set ups with shelving any everything. I love dirt birking and snowmobiling also. As for the age, i am only 19, not 22. But same difference. What are your plans for the excavation business
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03850 seconds with 7 queries