View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally Posted by JContracting View Post
I'm in a similar position as you with the coming from having nothing and building a fortune starting with landscaping. Next step is a business venture I'm starting with a very good friend of mine in 2012 that will be more towards construction & excavating and eventually motocross track design & construction and who knows from there. There is no limit to what you can do.

As for the baseball thing, I guess you just live and learn. You could have gotten hurt playing and ended that career and instead you chose to build a business, mistake? I'd think not. But that's my opinion.

If you're looking for a great hobby that would allow you to forget everything. Buy a dirtbike and riding gear and start riding/racing. Nothing in the world can describe the feeling of being 4th gear wide open on a 450 4-stroke up a hill to hit a 110ft triple at the top.
Not my vid but explains it.

But after reading about your business I'm thoroughly impressed, especially that you're only 22, I'm 20 btw.

Thanks for. The kudos, i would love to set up another businness venture, i love construction and everything to do with carpentry, i do it more as a hobby for family and friends doing gaarage set ups with shelving any everything. I love dirt birking and snowmobiling also. As for the age, i am only 19, not 22. But same difference. What are your plans for the excavation business
Posted via Mobile Device
Page generated in 0.04437 seconds with 8 queries