View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
We know the water rules and we are NOT going to water more than the one time allowed a week. One of the owners in our business is a full time irrigator and he has worked on getting all of our systems fixed to the point that there is little water run off. I doubt that there is another irrigator in this city that has done more to reduce water use over the last two years.
Now the lecture comes....I am so pissed off that our city officials and state officials are not doing anything to get us more water. Instead they want us to conserve our way out of the problem. Left to these fools they would let our nice green city go completely brown. TeeBone Pickens could build us a 8ft pipe line over to the Mississippi river and be done with all this dome and gloom about us running out of water. I hope that lake continues to drop and drop and drop maybe somethign will get done.

And if the rule changes so that we can't water at all them we STOP. You might want to take a look at your soil as to whether you stoppign of water now will not harm the bushes and trees. They were under heavy stress and with no rain they could die in the winter. And with no rain all winter the sod probably will die if we get heavy freezes. By the way welcome to lawn site didn't know you was in our area. We didn't plant but four hotel site and only because they insisted.....already lost one last week don't want to lose others.
(sigh) Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

Just keep wasting water, and blame the city officials because we're running low. And then cop an attitude like that.

Embarrassing.

Good luck, my friend.

Page generated in 0.03642 seconds with 7 queries