View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony b View Post
I'm sorry but if you can bag up leaves with a rider your not cleaning up very many leaves(and yes we do every customer every week). I couldn't run a rider with a bag 40 ft without having to go dump in one of our yards with about 5 or 6 large oak trees. In which case I would probably have to go dump 10 times per yard (this is probably underestimated). Thats a lot of wasted time and handling the leaves twice (picking up with a ztr then picking up again with a truckloader). We use plows and a truckloader in some situations and backyard shreds with tarps in others. It might be a little harder work but for the most part its faster time after time.
Well for our bigger accounts we use the walk behind blowers... then push the pile to the street with the deck low. Works just like a leaf plow. And then load it up with the loader. We save time by not having to dump the leaves as often by triple shredding the leaves. First by the mower, the the bagger, then the loader. Bet we could finish a clean up before you guys!

Page generated in 0.04305 seconds with 7 queries