View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 03:58 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I also forgot to mention I have a turf diseases class that is online.

Change of plans, seems like my program got rid of that 6 week garbage time class scheduling. My plans for spring sem are (I'm exhausted while writing this so I don't know the times and days) plant pests 2 (4 cred), woody plants 2 (shrubs, 3 cred), plant science (online, 3 cred), landscape CAD (3 cred) and then my required internship (6 credits) which i plan to have my company qualify for that. All the classes except the plant sci end march 30. Then next fall I'll have herbaceous plant materials (3 cred), intro to turf and grounds management (3 cred, and yes it seems pretty much the same as my class I have right now but I had to take enough to be full time), plant production (4 cred), and I think another internship that is 2 cred and after all that I should be able to graduate! Of course by then ill be mid way through my 4th yr of college which kinda bums me out but w.e.

After graduating w/ Hort degree its off to either the u of m or metro state university to major in either accounting or finance, still don't know yet. Ny biggest hoop is the math class prerequisites it takes to be able to get into the higher level accounting/finance classes...
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04226 seconds with 7 queries