View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 02:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pblc View Post
....... did a little research - you've had at least 4 different mini skid steers for sale in the last few months. Are you a dealer or what's going on???
No - I'm just an equipment junkie. I like to try out different makes and models of mini skids and am constantly buying and reselling different ones. And, to clarify, I've actually sold about 8 mini skids this year although I haven't advertised all of them within this forum. My company uses several mini skids along with numerous attachments on a daily basis. Some of these items I keep in use for awhile while others I keep only a short time.

The mini skid market is really growing in my area as other contractors are realizing the value of mini skids to save labor. So, I've resold some of my machines to other local businesses. No local dealers carry new or used machines so I often have contractors asking me about what I have that I might want to sell.

Just in case you're interested, I've owned and used several of the following makes and models of mini skids over the past several years:

Bobcat MT50 & 52, Dingo 420tx & 425tx, Boxer 224tx and 532dx, Vermeer 600tx and Ditch Witch sk500 and sk650.

AP

Page generated in 0.04132 seconds with 7 queries