View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 11:35 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRi24 View Post
Yeah I hear ya, I sold my much-loved Mustang a few years ago to get some start-up money for mys business, and then also sold my Jeep last year to help buy my '06 2500HD, so all my toys are gone. Even though its really a work truck, I've still added a bumch of my "personal touches" to it haha even the second truck I just bought to use "strictly" as a work truck I've been doing a few things to here and there, and I'm not even going to be driving it for plowing this winter! Gives me something to do I guess....
Yeah I tend to see it as an addiction. I just cannot drive a stock vehicle lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Grasscutter View Post
Are you a certified applicator? I am getting licensed this winter. If you are looking for a sub let me know, I would consider driving over there if I had a couple days of 15 or 20 to do. Are all your accounts in El Dorado or do you work in Wichita too?
Yeah that may be something I'm interested in for sure. I do some work out in Eureka and some in Wichita too. Not a ton but some. But yeah man if I come up with some good stuff I would def be interested in subbing it out.

Just a pic of some leaves from the other day. Nothing special...Sorry I didn't get any pics of the actual job, just snapped a quick pic with my crackberry and hit the road.
Name:  IMG00134.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  50.8 KB
And yes, my tail light is held on with duck tape currently. I was backing in at my dump sight the other night, of course it was dark, anyways. A tree jumped behind my trailer and broke my tail light off and busted my fender clearance light and tore up the fender a little bit. They're all LED lights so they''re a bit pricey. But before next spring I plan to go over the trailer and fix the two lights, fix the fender, treat the floor, touch up the paint, and put new tires on her. Just gonna push the rest the way through the season for right now.

1994 F-150 XLT 4X4 8' Uni-Mount
1995 7.3L F-250 XLT 4X4 9' Uni-Mount & Pro Flo Spreader
2009 7x14 Trailmaster
2003 7x18 Trailmaster

48" Walker MT GHS
36" Walker MC GHS
48" John Deere Hydro W/B
21" Husqvarna XT7
Stihl KM-90 W/ FS-KM
Stihl FS-85R Trimmer
Stihl FC-95 Stick Edger
Stihl BR-550&600 Backpack Blower