View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Richie@ Richie@ is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Virginia Beach , Va
Posts: 187
Does the circuit breaker in the house electrical panel also trip , if not then it is more than likely related to the GFCI.

It could be moisture or loose connections on the GFCI or within the transformer , also if the GFCI doesn't have whats called an In use device cover I would put one of those on , you can get one at home depot for around $ 9 just ask for an in use bubble cover for a GFCI.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03792 seconds with 8 queries