View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 07:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly's Landscaping View Post
Depends I think your using it to cart the leaves away so it probably is the right size. Our standard load was a 36 tthp with an accelerator bagger. A 60 or 52 inch lazer with a trac vac system. One fradan 18hp self propelled blower one of our jrco leaf plows. 2 weed wackers and 4-5 br 600s depending on the crew size. 10 gallons of gas 5 gallons of 2 cycle 2 barrels a few saws and loppers and sometimes hedge trimmers for decorative grasses. And a few pitch forks rakes shovels and stuff like that. And then 2 20hp leaf vacs with leaf box trucks. We used the truck pulling the trailer for sticks and somedays we would come home with yards of sticks.
I was being sarcastic about the trailer not being being enough for my 21 incher. Usually it's either the landscape trailer with both mowers for the on-site disposal jobs or my Z in the dump for the haul aways. I ended up not needing either the mower or the dump trailer for the 2 jobs I was loaded for in the pictures. A neighbor actually wanted me to dump the leaves on their property, lol. I do have a leaf vac but haven't mounted it in a few years...I'd rather pick up with the mower.

Page generated in 0.03976 seconds with 7 queries