Thread: My new website
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks a lot, this is really going to help me to put the finishing touches on the site. My plan is for it to be really simple.

- BeeCreek - I thank you much, i didn't see it the way you saw it, but you're right, it does look as if i do more landscaping than lawn maintenance.

- ijustwantausername - I'm definitely going to fix that phone number thing, thanks.

- jvillenative - you're so right about the "yard", I do around 1-4 reclaimations a week during season here, I'd say 98% of them are backyards, good catch, thanks.

And I'm not sure if you know about this area, but I'd say any given day here, there are TONS of landscape trucks, with ppl that "cut grass", believe me, it is NO exaggeration, they have no idea past cutting grass about residential landscape architecture arrangement. Never cracked a book, and it shows, I can take you to %95 of the neighborhoods here and you won't even get LITERALLY 5-800 FEET without witnessing an absolute atrocity.... POST-maintenance..

Of course the customers have no idea either, so it happens very frequently. I use this as my business "edge", when I'm through talking, the customer is enlightened, and really i enjoy helping people understand landscape. So even if they do not choose me, they become more educated to make better decisions about their property.

- Lawnman19 - thanks alot, this site took awhile to get to even this point, and thanks to you all, it will improve.

Page generated in 0.04528 seconds with 7 queries