View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:31 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantscapeSolutions View Post
The south Austin RSC is great. They have rented me a T190 multiple times for the same price as a wheeled loader. The insurance covers things like theft or an accident on the road but not operator error.

I once saw a Skytrac with a 50' boom at a Sunbelt totally ruined from a renter trying to lift something they shouldn't. That repair bill must have been at least $25,000 for an entire new boom. Possibly $50,000.

I used to know the sales guy at Sunbelt here and he gave me good deals. I once got a skid steer rental for free on the weekend. Then the guy got promoted to store manager and all my deals stopped. The Sunbelt prices here are all higher then RSC and the equipment fleet tends to be older. I have had issues with Sunbelt equipment several times.

Years ago Nations Rent and Sunbelt merged so I guess consolidation is a way of life.
I guess service would differ for areas, Sunbelt here is a little cheaper than RSC, I will say that Ive used RSC in other areas than Springfield and everything was ok.

04 duramax crew cab w/flatbed

21", 33" WB, Trimmer & blower let the lowballing begin yes I have chainsaws big & small, polesaws & more..... if it's orange & white it turns me on

Landscaping Design, Installing both Hard & Softscapes

Page generated in 0.03815 seconds with 7 queries