View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 10:41 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachysLawn View Post
I've been using SAP most of this year and had them build a site for me. I love the software and don't know what I would do without it. As far as cost, good software is just as important as quality equipment.

We also have a seasonal website that I had created custom and its a piece of cake to add their estimate form into your own site so that any leads are imported directly into SAP.
Yes I agree. I went ahead and went with SAP, and While they are working on another site for me, I am learning the software, and I must say I don't know how I have gone so long without it! I did go ahead and use the estimate form on my self made site http://lawnenforcing.com/FreeEstimate.aspx and it was very easy, as previously mentioned and I am happy with it. Take a look let me know what you think.
The reason I will be directing all my sites through SAP is the ones I build (I am by far NO computer genius) They never display correctly when loaded in IE, but all other browsers they do fine. Any one have any ideas about how to fix this??

Page generated in 0.03940 seconds with 7 queries