View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 06:57 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Great uses for Fluid Film

Here are ten things you never thought about using Fluid Film on...

1. Spray Fluid Film on your pooper scooper to keep dog poop from sticking. Hey, if you like to leave a little residue on your shovel, donít take this advice. All I know is that my tool shed smells better and I can fling poop a full 20 feet farther with a spray of Fluid Film. Iíve got the blue ribbon to prove it.
2. If youíre bei...ng chased by a bear in the woods, spray a heavy coat of Fluid Film behind you and run like crazy while screaming at the top of your lungs for help. Fluid Film is so slick it might slow him down and give you a chance to escape.
3. To keep squirrels from getting to your birdfeeders, spray Fluid Film on poles or chains around your feeder, then set up a video camera to catch them falling off. Makes a great Christmas video.
4. If your head gets stuck in the railing of a fence, spray Fluid Film liberally around head and ears, then have three people pull hard from the opposite side of fence. Once out, go home and stick head in toilet to clean.
5. If your head gets stuck in a toilet, spray Fluid Film liberally around head and ears and have three people pull hard to get you out. Go take I.Q. test. You may be able to collect benefits.
6. If you have bad water pressure in RV toilet, coat with Fluid Film. Works as a great release agent, like on shovels. Use before sticking head in toilet.
7. If your snow saucer isnít flying down the hill fast enough, spray underside liberally with Fluid Film. Be prepared for much screaming and hospital bills.
8. If you want to keep your fishing gear from freezing to your tackle box during ice-fishing, spray it down with Fluid Film. If you want to keep your partner from catching any fish, spray Fluid Film on the underside of his shoes. Set up video camera to catch him falling. Makes a great Christmas video.
9. To keep graffiti from sticking to metal, spray with Fluid Film. Just wipe off after tagging. To keep taggers from spraying graffiti, move to Siberia.
10. If you get your toe stuck in the bathtub faucet, spray Fluid Film into faucet and pull out. If someone else gets their toe stuck in the bathtub faucet, get the video camera and film. Makes a great Christmas video.

Page generated in 0.04055 seconds with 7 queries