View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:19 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'm not sure if the ban is official or not around our waterways yet, but in a de facto sense P apps have already stopped in most areas around here...

The 'expensive uncertain' aspect about organics is just exactly what does that mean with the understanding of AMF???

P doesn't seem to even be an issue in any of my lawns, even at seeding time, but the mythology continues to drive organics as an industry...

That is what I find most frustrating... Notice that this website is full of Experts, but the level of discussion and intelligent response is around the 8-10 year old level of development... Either that or there is no response at all, therefore nothing learned and nothing changes...

I hang around and continue to talk because there are things that I learn in the process, but to put together a rational program, with a "One size fits All" franchise?!?!! Maybe that is the only way to go... Another mindless TGCL system that dumps money on the lawn and everybody is happy, except the turf...

Page generated in 0.03992 seconds with 7 queries