View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 03:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyBacon View Post
Cool thread, its cool that you've started a family and got your foot in the door in this business. I hope all goes well for you. I love the little BX25 also! So are you pleased with where you're at now? Or are you always looking to grow the business? Because it looks like your trailer is getting a little crammed, and you're definitely working your truck.
First of all, thanks for the compliments. Our first little one is due any day now. Next month I'll be a quarter of a century old and I love this business. I plan on continuing to grow my business. I'm taking it slow and steady. I will be heading into my fourth year in business and this year I'm really hitting the commercial side hard. By that i mean trying to get my foot in the door with property managers. I'm putting in a dozen or so proposals for work in 2012, but my biggest objective is getting my foot in the door for more/bigger contracts for 2013 and beyond. So I guess that was a long answer for YES i'm growing my business. My biggest thing is I'm still trying to do it debt free for now, but come fall I'll be buying a new/used 2500hd to add to my young fleet. Trailer is cramped but works well for now. Thanks for looking, man.

Page generated in 0.03269 seconds with 7 queries