View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Well after all that drama I've decided to continue with the landscaping side of my business. I've retained work from many of my mowing customers who I will no longer be mowing for, must have done something right to retain them. I'll be trying to start a marketing strategy for the spring and hopefully pick up more landscape maintenance/small install work. I know it's going to be much more difficult to get new landscape maintenace (non mowing) customers than picking up the extra work from the mowing customers. I have plenty of work to keep my busy for the upcoming spring but having more isn't always a bad thing. It's crazy around here as we have not had a major snow event all winter (well the southern tier did) and it's almost the middle of January!! So seeing all the landscapes in my area not covered in snow makes me keep thinking about all this more and more.

For any of you Buffalo/Amherst/Orchard Park/WNY area guys I'd be happy to point any potential lawn mowing contacts I get this year in your direction and if you dont handle landscaping work or are too backed up feel free to send anything my way

Page generated in 0.03897 seconds with 7 queries