View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M & L View Post
Not sure?

Ferris was the one who started the thread, and think he wants to see if we can get a few more on here.

Anyone have any idea topics or are we just meet and greet drinking?

from the looks we are spread all over the state? and that would give us a very different clientel base. We also have different levels of service.

So maybe types of clients, type of work, what works what doesnt, biz regulations/licensing?
I think it would be a great missed opportunity if we don't come up with some kind of game plan or at least a few goals, I think that will also draw guys.
I also think something as simple as a little directory, who is who and where are they and what do they do. this way if a guy is looking for say subcontracting someone to do hedges or spraying or has a big job coming up guys could work together. For example, I really don't do clean ups that I have to bring stuff anywhere, most is just blow in the woods or mulch it - but if I had a customer that I needed stuff hauled away for I could call someone who had a vac and trailer - if I get the stuff crub side. Otherwise I would just tell the customer that I don't do that and they get some ham an egger to do it for cheap. So I think there is an opporutnity to offer our customers more service without breaking our own backs or trying to duplicate what someone else is already doing.
I also wonder how many guys here are invovled with RINL is that worth being involved with - what size companies are we all.
36" Ferris
21" Ferris
22" Toro
Redmax 8050
Echo ES 230
Remax 2301 Trimmer
Remax Hedger
Shindaiwa 25 trimmer
Echo 16/18 Chainsaw
Echo 24" Hedge Trimmer
Husaqvana 70 lp spreader
Troy Bush Whacker