View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:47 PM
LawnSite Member

How are all my fellow Rhode Islanders doing today !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&Jlandscapingllc View Post
Hey guys name is justin co owner of A&J Landscaping in Westerly nice to see all of you RI. boys on this site. We cover all over RI and southeastern CT. we do maintenance, hardscaping, and snow removal hope to meet you guys some day.
Hello, A&J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben's Landscape View Post
Hey guys!

Didnt know there was this many people in RI. I just got the message that Ferris sent out to me a while back havent been on here. Count me in for a day to meet everyone.

My pics and story is in my thread at the bottom of my sig. Havent updated it in a while though was to busy this year to take pictures. Hope everyone is doing well.

Ben
Hello, Ben's Landscaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisDiesel View Post
Wow, I thought Mike and Ben were just joking at first, guess not. Let's try and all be civil on here ok? This is a great opportunity for us to do some networking, so things like lowballing and backstabbing don't happen, agreed?
The last thing I want is to take work from another company, unless the customer absolutely refuses to use them. Maybe that's just me, but I think there is alot of work out there for all of us. I know when I put an ad on CL I get emails constantly, some I don't have time to respond to. It would be nice to be able to send those emails and phone calls to LCO's in their respected district.

Anyways, looks like we got a few members on here now, pretty frickin exciting! Let's keep spreading the word and figure out a date for this bash!
Alan
I AGREE 100%

Page generated in 0.03526 seconds with 7 queries