View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:51 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlandscaping View Post
Wow, I wouldnt have passed that up either. Just a thought-the customers that are yearly prob already have a service right now. I'm sure in spring you can get customers from services who aren't doing a good job. The per cut cheapos let LCOs go for the winter.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ya I'm hoping I can pick up at least 10-20 monthly accounts in the spring/summer. I would love to have about 50 accounts again. We don't have anymore house payments and my wife has a job at $8 an hour at Penney's. So we will be ok eventually I hope. Glad we are getting a $6k tax refund in two weeks or we would be screwed.

We bought a 4 bed 4 bath home for $41k on Oct 7. I talked them down from $59k. I can't believe it still. Someone added two bedrooms and two more baths to this home back in the mid 60s right after it was built. And a sun room on the front with sky lights. And a big enclosed lanai on the back. We painted the house pink. (my wifes idea). So I just say I'm tickled pink. I love Florida. I sold our home in Indianapolis. Came down here and bought a house in 1 week. Went back to Indy and loaded a 26' Uhaul. Came back down and closed on the house the next week driving straight through to meet the title company that morning. All in 14 days. We had to be out of the sold home in 14 days LOL. Perfect.

Last edited by Florida's Suncoast Lawn Care; 01-14-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Page generated in 0.03393 seconds with 7 queries