View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:37 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvanvliet View Post
MegaV;

Don't quit, persistence pays. Use your time to make the homes you do have premier properties.

It's very difficult to start from scratch, it's taken me 10 years to get from solo operator to where we are now, 2 crews, trucks, trailers and a boatload of gear. All of our business is from referral and, I've eaten plenty of canned beans.

A lot of guys down here have bought a route. That may be a good option for you. Check the business section here to see how to go about it. Be careful how to structure the deal, check back here with questions and ignore the "nay" sayer's, surround yourself with a positive support group & make sure your wife is in the loop and on-board.

You can make it! Don't quit before the miracle!
Good advice. I have been in biz for almost 3.5 years and I am just recently starting to see strides. I am nowhere where I want to be, but am on the way. If you want to be successful in this biz, you are going to have to be in it for a long time. Any of the guys I know that are doing great have been doing this for at least 10 years, most closer to 20.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04001 seconds with 7 queries