View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Sponsor

Hi there. I wanted to say congrats on your new business and I am sorry you are having trouble finding clients who don't want to pay for monthly service. I'm not sure what kind of advertising you are doing right now, but are wondering if you are using door hangers? Door Hangers are the least expensive yet one of the most effective way of getting new clients. You can also target the nicer looking neighborhoods and perhaps avoid the issue of customers not wanting to pay for monthly. I work for Adeas Printing and we have a wonderful special right now. For only $99.00 you can get 1,000 door hangers with Band-It on them (it keeps them securely on the door). We also offer postcards and fliers for really good prices. http://www.adeasprinting.com/Door-Hangers We also offer door hangers with Stick-It for a really reasonable price too (only 20.00 more) Take a look at our website or call us. We ship all over the country. We do a lot of work for lawn care business owners and we can help you decide what to make your door hanger look like. Don't give up on your business quite yet, you may need to just try some different advertising techniques! -Robin :-)

Last edited by TheBetterDoorhanger; 01-15-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Page generated in 0.03419 seconds with 7 queries