View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 04:11 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvanvliet View Post
I got a bunch of people who'd be screaming for more water if their lawns browned out like that;
Believe me we got those type here that thinking that water will revive it to green. I got a call this Friday from a new client....wanted me to come measure her lawn for sod as it "is all dead". If I did not have ethics I would be installing a lawn for this lady right now. It is funny how people think and come up with this stuff sometimes.
As you can see - not a lot of mowing to be done up here right now! Well for me anyway...I see guys out there running over the top of this stuff....makes me wonder what the heck they are thinking. The commercial crews are even out and about running over HOA's .....one I watched a guy for a few minutes while I was at a stop light....there were 0 clippings coming out of the discharge chute however every once a while he would hit a piece of trash and that was the only indication that the blade was engaged.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03792 seconds with 7 queries