View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a clear difference lawn View Post
I live close to my accounts (my furthest is 8 miles) so I will do 3 days with one mower - then switch up and do 3 with another. We live in a townhome - so I cannot fit a larger trailer in the garage. I got a great deal on the 52" $4699 otd. I also had money from the sale of my other 34z so I was prepared to spend over $8000. I literally went to 10 different dealers looking at mowers over a two day period and - in my opinion - this machine offered the most bang for the buck for my particular needs. Remember, I only do half my route with the big machine (it simply won't fit on some properties) so I can get away with a more entry level commercial machine. I like it because it is light and short vs more industrial models. I can fit it on my 5 X 8 trailer with a 21". I always have a push on the trailer. Here is a pic with my full rig. The setup is exactly the same with the 52" mower on.
I'm very new to this. I just have a question as to why you do 3 days with one mower and then switch up? Do you do maintenance on the mower you take out of service. Again, newbie trying to learn.

Page generated in 0.03935 seconds with 7 queries