View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:01 AM
LawnSite Member

Hello Ramairfreak98ss,

I'm not sure if you found a sealed well light solution yet, but I wanted to let you know that Illumicare just finished production of our new LED PAR36 lamps.

All of our PAR36 lamps are IP68 rated, which means they are completely sealed for your can light applications where the lamp is open to the atmosphere and moisture.

Within the next few days, we are releasing these lamps in 3 LED (5 W), 5 LED (9W) and 7 LED (13W) configurations. Each wattage will have three beam spreads 15° (Spot), 30° (Narrow Flood) and 45° (Flood) in the 3000K (Halogen equivalent) color temperature. And all of our lamps carry a 4-year warranty.

The IP68 rating means that our lamps are dustproof and protected against continuous immersion in water – like the flooding you had a few weeks ago.

We know that many of the PAR 36 LEDs are not designed for open outdoor fixtures, and purchasing a lamp that won’t withstand the heat or moisture associated with landscape applications can be costly. That’s why ours are specifically designed for lighting applications where the lamp is exposed to weather and other debris. The surface of the lamp is completely sealed and the electronic components are sealed with a waterproof coating.

So no need to stay clear of LED well lights. Ours will last the rated 40,000 hours.

If you would like more information, I can send you a price sheet and some lamp specs. Just email me at pamelak@illumicaregroup.com.

All of this information will be available on our website as well.

http://www.illumicaregroup.com
Attached Images

Illumicare Group Limited
www.illumicaregroup.com

Page generated in 0.04424 seconds with 8 queries