View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:07 AM
zedosix's Avatar
zedosix zedosix is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Eastern Ontario
Posts: 2,535
Lets look at it with another type of block, I'm sure some of you have used the Pisa 2 block or roman pisa as unilock calls it. These have a ridge in the middle of the block and are used to align the next block on top and they are also used imho to secure and prevent the blocks from falling forward (while placing and compacting the back fill). I would also suggest that once the blocks are set and have a load on them that the lips probably have no bearing on the structural integrity of the wall.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03933 seconds with 8 queries