View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:58 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billpiper View Post
Thanks for all the encouraging comments. Yes, the price includes the bagger which was $1200 less 5%. I had it installed because I'm still doing some leaf work and figured I'd use the mower instead of a blower & tarps (pretty slow). The dealer threw in the mulch kit with the deal and I'll put it on come spring.
Used the mower for the 1st time today for about 3 hours. Ya'll were right - don't know how I got by without it. Still learning how to pivot turn without digging holes, but starting to get the hang of it.

Thinking of starting a string in the Starting A Lawn Care & Landscaping Business forum to describe what I learn & what issues I run into with the new mower and business in general. Does anyone think something like that would be useful? Hopefully it will be helpful to some, and everyone feel free to offer advice and comments as it goes along.

I picked up a 152 with the same bagger back in July of '11. I have no changes or inside advice as my machine has been flawless. the only thing I wish is that the triple bags held a little more grass.

Page generated in 0.04166 seconds with 7 queries