View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:52 PM
agrostis agrostis is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Winston-Salem NC
Posts: 1,794
No, i am saying that the kind of pipe in the video is intended for FOUNDATION drainage. Do you even know what that is ? I am talking about house's wall's. I am also saying rigid pipe is a better choice for foundation drainage because of the potential for the rock used in foundation drain's to cause damage to flexible pipe.

You want 4 inch, flexible, perforated drain tile. It usually come's in 100' roll's. Use those word's exactly. Don't even say Schedule 40 PVC . That is wrong and will cause confusion.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03469 seconds with 7 queries