View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:52 PM
LawnSite Member

I do like the logo how it is . We used it from a file we already had which had a brown background and we didn't want the brown to show that much . I do like the fancy righting at the top of the page . That will most likely remain. She did change some of the other texts that were in cursive, which I believe cleaned it up a little.
On from that. I do appreciate everyones opinions. And will strongly consider everyone's recommendations. We are new at this and its going to take some time to tweak everything out . She's doing most of the work and I am doing most of the research. Just trying to understand some of the terms has been a challenge lol. I just learned what SEO stands for today. Between looking at my phone and laptop the last week my head feels like its going to pop . My wife gave up a few hours ago. Don't blame her she's basically been looking at the computer for like 18 of the last 24 hours. But it's worth it . Thanks for the help guys. Keep it coming. And please check back occasionally on the progress of the site to let us know how we are doing

Page generated in 0.03475 seconds with 7 queries