View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 12:04 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiber_tek View Post
Just saw your post. I have been working with them since September. They seem to be good to work with. I just answered an ad on Craigslist and they got back to me about a week later and started with 3 properties in my town and then it got bigger and ended up doing about 2 dozen every couple of weeks in town and out of town. It is part time for me and the money seems to be in the out of town properties since they pay mileage, and the really far properties they pay for gas and mileage. I am happy working with them.
Your kidding right?? You can mow, bag, trim, edge and take photos for these prices up to 15,000 sq ft???????

(from Craigslist here)

MH Landscaping and services is seeking reliable individuals to maintain unoccupied properties. Most of the work we do consists of lawn maintenance. To work with us, you would need to have reliable access to the equipment necessary to complete each job. This equipment includes a lawn mower, weed eater, digital camera (smart phone is acceptable) and reliable internet access. Visit us at www.mhlands.com and select >Home >Available Positions for more information.
Attached Images

2009 Encore FZ48 Front Mount Side Discharge & bagger.
3 Ariens LM21 Commercial walk behinds.
Echo SRM28 trimmers.

Page generated in 0.04728 seconds with 8 queries